Terms and Conditions
All rights, including copyright and database right, in Reed Elsevier’s website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to Reed Elsevier, or otherwise used by Reed Elsevier as permitted by applicable law. In accessing the Reed Elsevier’s web pages, you agree that you will access the content solely for your own private use but not for any commercial or public use. You can download and use the service on a single CPU at a time, and you can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on the website for your personal use. Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of Reed Elsevier’s website without the prior written permission of Reed Elsevier or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
Terms and conditions
Access to and use of this site is provided by Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines) Inc. (“Reed Elsevier”), subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Your use of this site constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions.
2. Reed Elsevier may change these terms and conditions by posting the amended terms on this page with an updated revision date.
3. All content provided on this site, including text, graphics, photographs, trademarks, logos, images and other information (collectively, the “Content”), including but not limited to the design, layout, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, is owned by Reed Elsevier or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and unfair competition laws. The Content may not be copied, reproduced, downloaded, distributed or transmitted except for your own personal non-commercial use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Reed Elsevier.
4. Reed Elsevier grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site, subject to these terms and conditions. You may use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by, any third party. The names, images and logos identifying Reed Elsevier or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Reed Elsevier /or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of Reed Elsevier or any other third party.
5. This site and the Content are provided “AS IS” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. Reed Elsevier does not warrant that the operation or Content of the site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Content.
6. In no event will Reed Elsevier be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site or the Content.
Last revised: January 17, 2014